Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In Atlanta of in Hell: The Camp Creek Train Crash

My train crash book, In Atlanta or in Hell: The Camp Creek Train Crash of 1900, is now available at Bell, Book and Candle in downtown McDonough. The store is located off the square at 45 John Frank Ward Boulevard. Their web address is www.bellbooksandcandles.com. They will even ship the book to you for a nominal fee. I will also be doing a book signing there on Saturday, October 31st. Yes, that is Halloween Day, and perhaps Caprice, the owner and frequent poster on this blog, will even dress up like one of the lady passengers. I think we may even be able to talk the tour historian and author of Haunted Memories of McDonough, Dan Brooks, to dress up like the engineer J.T. Sullivan.

You can contact them by phone at 770-957-1880. In addition to the book signing at Bell, Book and Candle on the 31st, I will be doing a joint appearance with two or three other History Press authors who have recently published works about Georgia on Friday, October 30th at Eagle Eye Book Shop in Decatur. The details have not been set yet, but I will keep you all posted as I get more information.

Also, don't forget that Moments in McDonough History is still available. Contact Bell, Book and Candle for ordering. They are the only ones who have it and they will take your name, contact info, and payment and then order it and ship it to you.

2 comments:

madge1967 said...

Bravo Mr. Jeff!
I can't wait!
I still need to find out how to get to the other book signing you told me about!
Annette
AKA (.......)
I am still trying to figure out how to send you a invitation to my blog!

The Doctor said...

The Eagle Eye Bookstore is at the corner of Clairmont Road and North Decatur Road. The address is 2076 North Decatur Road and the phone number is 404-486-0307. I have been through this area many many times going to Emory Hospital. I hope this information will help. Have a nice day.