Sunday, January 10, 2021

Happy New Year!!!

 Greetings to all my followers and readers!
I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, and although we are already ten days into 2021, I felt compelled to come to the blog and wish you all the best and brightest in this new year. I know that we have been through quite a spell, as my great-grandmother used to say, in 2020, and 2021 has not started off much better, if any better at all. However, there is much to look forward to in 2021. We have vaccines, and we hope and pray they work. We have a new administration coming in, and although I never reveal how I vote, and I have no intention of making this blog a political blog at all, a new administration always brings with it new ideas and optimism about solving old and new issues. Like I did with President Trump, I plan to give President Biden the respect he deserves as the new leader of the free world and hope that he can help grow and heal the country. I wish President Trump all the best-and yes, I refer to him as President Trump, as that is what he is. I do not, nor will I ever engage in name-calling or childish antics. I, like so many others right now, plan to demonstrate the attitude and behavior we expect to see from our elected leaders. In other words, I plan to "Be the change I want to see." I hope and pray that you all will as well, and that our leaders, from BOTH parties, will do so along with us. I do wish you all the best, and another thing to look forward to is more posts from me in the new year. There are some exciting things happening, and I plan to post about recent events so that you may be able to follow them.

Again, Happy New Year, and I wish you all the best in the coming days. God bless.

2 comments:

Misty J. said...

I know I am late to the post, but I hope this year is wonderful for you, and I look forward to reading more of your blog posts. I am fascinated by your Georgia Mysteries. I grew up south of Atlanta, and I have family from Toccoa to Savannah and everywhere in between, out and around, so I really enjoy your stories. Hope to hear more soon!

The Professor said...

Thank you so much, Misty J! I love the stories of the strange, weird, and unsolved that involve Georgia or Georgians. Keep reading. Hopefully, in the coming days, I can post more on the blog. I have not been able to pay much attention to it lately, but that will change.