Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dinner With the Author in Downtown McDonough



On Saturday, June 19th at The Season's Bistro in downtown McDonough, I will be discussing my book In Atlanta or in Hell: The Camp Creek Train Crash of 1900 as part of a dinner with the author event. The event will include dinner, an after dinner discussion of the book, possibly a train crash tour of downtown McDonough, and book signing. The books are available at Bell, Book and Candle on John Frank Ward Boulevard downtown.

I appreciate Lynn and Caprice for helping set this up. It should be a lot of fun. Contact Lynn at The Seasons Bistro about the dinner, and Caprice or Shannon at Bell, Book and Candle about the book.

Bistro-770-288-2544
Bell, Book and Candle-770-957-1880

3 comments:

The Doctor said...

That looks like it will be fun Jeff. I hope you all have a good time.

Lady Em said...

Jeff I don't know if you remember me, but I had the blog The Lavender Beekeeper in Savannah, GA.
Well we moved home, back to Henry county, and I visited Bell Book and Candle and got your book Bigfoot in Georgia! It is amazing! I am in the process of talking the hubs into going to your dinner in McDonough on the 19th! Hopefully we will be there and I look forward to meeting you finally!

The Professor said...

I surely do remember you. I am so glad that you liked the book. I am also glad to hear you are back in Henry County, but I just know you hated to leave Savannah. It is such a beautiful place. Please come to the dinner if you can. I would love to meet you and your family.